E 'Eve S. Valentino missing little more hours a day and hatred of the year ...
I harbor a special hatred driven by who knows what to call it this occasion there is a specific reason that I throw all this raconcore him every year on this, which is really the fault of gifts like kisses perigina damaged or blue roses (which I personally do not like because I find them and paint them as unnatural and killing them before they fade).
I'm just on the side of those who do not believe in s.Valentino. And do not believe it because in life, from experience, when they realized that celebrate love, or a feeling, as if chess celebrate ... ... the happiness or pain, or jealousy, as if it were something beautiful you have achieved, well, you just stopped doing it. The holidays always arrive at the end or beginning. Birthdays for example, the end of one year or the beginning of the next one ... Why just when you think something is ending, but one thing that you thought it was important to your life, however, that this deserves an exit height of the memories that will leave you then, at that time, you decide to celebrate . But you are very careful that if you were at the beginning or end of any story, you would never think to celebrate, because your party, your moment of happiness, we still have each day until the blessed thing not ends.
S. Valentino, the Feast of the lovers, can get when you're already in love, so do not know what fartene.Oppure S Valentino can get when the guy you've just lost, and is away with a 'for some other' now, or as a third possibility, S Valentino may come when you see your life now, with him, stabilize, have flattened over time on certainties clinging to the compromises made in silence, boredom, nostalgia and feeling of something that should be nice, felt the tip of the tongue, like a distant memory, even a distant memory foundered in bankruptcy instead of a present that does not give more love. So, in this case, S can only be Ventina pathetic. However, I do not fall within any of these categories to luck or bad luck, I have not yet understood.
S. Valentino knocks, you submit, enters and goes away after a while ...
But one thing I feel like I've never admits an experienced S. Valentino (or as I say not as I say ..) so why judge us Rosica underneath a bit 'I also not be in love or at least
not be paid ...
I harbor a special hatred driven by who knows what to call it this occasion there is a specific reason that I throw all this raconcore him every year on this, which is really the fault of gifts like kisses perigina damaged or blue roses (which I personally do not like because I find them and paint them as unnatural and killing them before they fade).
I'm just on the side of those who do not believe in s.Valentino. And do not believe it because in life, from experience, when they realized that celebrate love, or a feeling, as if chess celebrate ... ... the happiness or pain, or jealousy, as if it were something beautiful you have achieved, well, you just stopped doing it. The holidays always arrive at the end or beginning. Birthdays for example, the end of one year or the beginning of the next one ... Why just when you think something is ending, but one thing that you thought it was important to your life, however, that this deserves an exit height of the memories that will leave you then, at that time, you decide to celebrate . But you are very careful that if you were at the beginning or end of any story, you would never think to celebrate, because your party, your moment of happiness, we still have each day until the blessed thing not ends.
S. Valentino, the Feast of the lovers, can get when you're already in love, so do not know what fartene.Oppure S Valentino can get when the guy you've just lost, and is away with a 'for some other' now, or as a third possibility, S Valentino may come when you see your life now, with him, stabilize, have flattened over time on certainties clinging to the compromises made in silence, boredom, nostalgia and feeling of something that should be nice, felt the tip of the tongue, like a distant memory, even a distant memory foundered in bankruptcy instead of a present that does not give more love. So, in this case, S can only be Ventina pathetic. However, I do not fall within any of these categories to luck or bad luck, I have not yet understood.
S. Valentino knocks, you submit, enters and goes away after a while ...
But one thing I feel like I've never admits an experienced S. Valentino (or as I say not as I say ..) so why judge us Rosica underneath a bit 'I also not be in love or at least
not be paid ... if the flowers are always a pleasure my favorites are the white tulips ...
To all those who believe it is their party. Lovers, and single by choice or choice of others, those who are now received one thousand gifts and those who today have made a thousand, without receiving any. To the happy couples, to those who remember to have been made to those who would and those who never will be, but that's okay, today is the same even their party. Greetings to all, all of you.
0 comments:
Post a Comment