Friday, March 7, 2008
Cover Lasagna While Baking
Today is the total shadow ... is a few days ago that the time is not the best gray sky the sun comes out, it rains a bit 'again
gray days with no color or taste, only to end up becoming so tedious boredom ...
There is too much static and I can not breathe as if locked in my room, a prison which is now being decorated in festive feel the need to escape pending air like you're really locked in a cell. Seeking distraction, and do not pick up the phone I call a friend, ends the conversation, then now I'll make a movie, no I can not scegliereuno suitable, then I take a book I try to read a text that has given me a friend of mine that I can not even Michael Foucolt because they are not able to focus, in my mind there are thoughts arzighigolati traveling at the speed of light escaping out of control and I make every effort to produce input from escaping, but I refusal to respond with an appropriate output I do not care but at the same time I wonder how he can not spend as face to feel so
apatica.Ho tried to give me an explanation and I came to my metereopatia autoconvincermi about the reasons that the test of consistency seems to hold, but the point is another if the rain comes down uninterrupted for me at least to give a metric to my life, because I could not without moments of distress more to have a critical assessment of how much I enjoyed it and I was good in a 'chance. This ends up becoming long shadow that killed instead when the time spent living in what would we need? I did not 'take me when I still capito.Ma ..... I'm so scared to stay still.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment