Thursday, September 11, 2008

Ny Drivers Licence With Temporary Visitor

are fragile because ... At a red traffic light




After how we feel? What do I feel? When
for once stops the instinct, heart, stops the progress of the case

It uses reason, it activates the brain that has long been overshadowed
You play hard to act tough even though it is ... never been

Thoughts drivers to be super men (women) such obstinacy and inflexibility if we end up where it melts in front of a red rose, crumpled in a note that is there for you ...













Ever wonder no longer be able to touch
never any understanding will never ever heal
no punishment will be more severe
never any condition will never be true


If my heart had run even breath
and instead is torn into a trap
I wonder what degree of pass
what kind of pain I could eat

0 comments:

Post a Comment