Thursday, October 7, 2010

Does Tyrozine Help With Tanning

[not] laugh. or empty skull.

A character, sir, you can always ask a man who he is.
Because a character has a really his life, marked by its characters, it is always someone. As a man, a man so generally can not be anyone.




or empty human skull.

"You perhaps nothing m 'would have taught
when a brain is a close and thoughts;
hours m' teach us to laugh at fate, and
live life - the only ver.
I bought a wax mask,
that pretends to face a gentle lady
So from my table by
a beautiful song of 'I love compose;
and then to you, doing a grave bow, the
read the light of the moon.
You most certainly not me 'the loderai,
and then I'll tell you with great ardor:
"Beautiful girl, do not you give that praise, praise
I do not want, but I want your heart "
But in this case, it is known,
Val is the silence, and I'll fall at your feet, and I'll tell
... You laugh, or empty skull
that silly life! I seem to laugh at yourself "


L. Pirandello
[A, none, hundred thousand. The Mask.]

0 comments:

Post a Comment