Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Free 3 Network Dongle

Who is the animal?

few days ago I spoke with a dear friend about a video that runs on the Internet in which they portrayed the atrocities being suffered by some fur animals such as raccoons. The atrocities of which I speak are images where the raccoons are literally skinning alive and spend the last 15 minutes of their lives in utter suffering deprived of their precious fur. For days I tried not to think about it but the look of that raccoon dying I was impressed and that is why I decided to link the damn video: Yes, because I believe that if you have sensitized me, I think I can do the same for others. Averto aficionados of this blog that the images are really raw, so it might upset some (it happened to me). If you sign you too!

The massacre ....
Here are some links where you can have an idea of \u200b\u200bthe problem:
... FUR IS DEAD there is no excuse for fur in Simply
... novivisezione.org

0 comments:

Post a Comment