Monday, November 26, 2007

Is It Good To Run On Your Period?

HATE 2



I hate rudeness, animal abuse, Webster the show. I hate a lot of manipulation of news, magistratua Italian (most of it and his whole system), Antonio Vivaldi (maybe I already wrote about "hate" but I really hate it so much). I hate those who think they are clever without anyone being aware of their blatant stupidity, I hate those based on the life quality of life. I hate nutmeg, who does not enjoy this (sometimes I hate myself so much for that), reggae (not all), I hate the "Christian Democracy", Sara, sparkling water that has become natural, and Benny Goodman Jalisse.
starting to hate those on the street pretends not to see who is increasingly a reason for everything, selfishness in all its forms. I hate a lot of the male thong, the nostalgic memories (some), dream mice, the Bacardi.
hate, Madonna as hatred, arrogance, flavored cigars, girls that if they pull it when dovrbbero re-pull, the texts of Mango, who does not forgive, does not listen, who always complains of her condition, even if no nothing to complain about, here it is one thing I hate: really makes me angry.
hate the elderly who are the smart ones, who does a shit in life but then expect the board or the home, the sleepless nights, dramas and soap, coffee burned (Paine has made progress, "EAAAA API?!? ").
Presto amo!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment