Friday, April 25, 2008

Lorena Herrera Husband

Stream of consciousness

The usual question, the usual me, the usual dead end, the usual romantic movie that keeps you company for a while 'And then gives you the illusion and disillusioned , the usual life, in short the normal life you would like and do not ever come true ...
And you only the usual time that seems wasted, the usual fake diet and meanwhile the years pass and I grow up healthy (and beautiful) so it seems.
But behind, but what's inside? MISCONDUCT, certainty, CARE, HOPE (packed) reflections, experiences, feelings, RISA, WEAKNESSES, UNCERTAINTIES, screaming. . .
I would not have wasted those things too good that you do not come back just because I thought I was late, far behind the faces of wax around me.
I wish someone would remember me because you have my phone number marked on the mobile phone address book, or have known me the night before on the net hit from my pictures (imaginary) nell'avatar.
I wish I could leave something to the people, I would like a bit of interest and respect, I would not be fucked to the next round. And most of all I would not
me know about them all these thoughts and do not live in this time where to make their voices heard we need to start a blog on the net.





My hopes are packaged as beautiful daughters without dowry who want to leave and let your heart forever ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment