He's there looking at me, I think the law says and to understand.
You head down but his eyes are bright, fresh and shiny. They
, talking, laughing think (too much) is still timid touch ...
What are they looking for?
What are they waiting for?
You head down but is looking for a gesture that does not arrive while the red traffic light signals and radio play a song all the more apt I Still Have not Found What I'm looking for - U2.
her, and she still wants to look her eyes I'm there at your side, but she does not see how long since touching those lips ...
Where is the Alchemist?
What is this bond?
"Yet each man kills his love object
that all I listen to lend
there are those who do it with a look bitter and who with honeyed flattery
the coward with a kiss and with the blade the brave "
0 comments:
Post a Comment